Pitstone 1 v Totternhoe First Team 3


Totternhoe took on a strong Pitstone side who took an early lead when a corner wasn ‘t cleared and Pitstone prodded the ball into the net after 15mins. Totternhoe got into their stride and were playing some lovely football, passing the ball around and should have levelled when Tracey broke through but put his shot the wrong side of the post. By now Totternhoe were in control of the game and missed further chances going into the break. The second half got under way with Totternhoe on the attack and from a corner the referee awarded a penalty to Totternhoe for a foul on Adrian Millard. Totternhoe ‘s 17 year old striker Johny Clarke took the ball and confidently dispatched it into the bottom corner of the Pitstone net to make the game all square 1-1.  Totternhoe went further ahead when the marauding  Adrian Millard ran from his own half straight through the Pitsone team and stroked the ball into the net to put Totternoe 2-1 up. Totternhoe now were in a rampant mood and cut in the Pitstone team to pieces with some lovley football being played down the left hand side by Jack Lauder who put a telling cross into the box which Johny Clarke  dispatched to make it 3-1. Further chances came and went for Totternhoe to increase their lead and will take a lot of confidence from the win going into their next game at home to Wolverton.


Totternhoe Reserve Team 2 v Winslow 2


The first half proved to be a tight affair untill Matt Daly slotted a pass through to Sam Filby who dispatched the ball into the  net only for the linesman to rule it out for offside. Not long after this the Winslow striker capitalised on a defensive mix up and found himself  1 on 1 with the Totternhoe goal keeper and confidently chipped the ball over his head to put the visitors 1-0 up. The scoreline remained the same untill half time. The second half Totternhoe put a lot of pressure on  the Winslow defence, and were rewarded when Michael Solomon took a shot and it deflected off of Phil McCanlis into the net to make it 1-1. With Totternhoe piling on more pressure on the Winslow defence, they were awarded a free kick on the edge of the penalty area. Nick Brooke swung the ball into the far post only for every player to miss the ball and it ended up in the Winslow net for a 2-1 lead. Winslow then woke up again as one of their players tried his luck at running at Totternhoes defence and was left with only the keeper to beat, rounded him and put the ball into the empty net with only 10 mins left on the clock. Totternhoe pressed for the winner and were unlucky not to get it after a goal mouth scramble the game ended 2-2.




August  2017
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31